Our objective is to ensure that every customer receives the very best service which each of our team members can provide.
We do not take work on unless we have a robust operational plan to provide excellence to our customers.
We can provide the following services:
Our double-deck trailers come with up to 60% additional capacity compared to a conventional single-deck trailer. All trailers are equipped with a sophisticated vehicle tracking and telematic control system to keep you informed and in control at all times.
- Up to 44 pallet capacity – frozen and chilled
- Real time GPS vehicle tracking
- CANbus performance reporting
- Real time temperature monitoring and journey audits
- In-cab camera monitoring
From here, palletised loads are trunked onwards to RDCs and general destinations throughout the UK on a timed delivery basis.
- Full or part loads – 1 pallet to unlimited
- Pallets or cages
- Frozen and chilled
- From one pallet to virtually any number, we can provide secure storage from one week to one year
- Round-the-clock access and delivery, cross-docking and consolidation services – immediate expert service and all competitively priced
- Single or multiple pallets from one week to as long as you need it
- Frozen, chilled, tempered, ambient
- Fast and efficient service at any time of day or night
Buffaload Express is a 24/7 nationwide courier service specialising in the fast and reliable delivery of temperature controlled and ambient goods throughout the UK and Europe.
The Buffaload Express fleet handles virtually all smaller cargo requirements – from miscellaneous loads, including single pallets and specialist items, to deep frozen goods and parcels.
Supporting our high-volume temperature controlled logistics fleet, our Buffaload Express UK network, with hubs throughout the UK, provides food producers with an end-to-end, dynamic delivery service. From the smallest sample to a full trailer load – speed and temperature control are guaranteed!
Round-the-clock and 365 days a year, we have access to four national distribution networks comprising in excess of 240 temperature controlled double-deck trailers.
- Single pallets to full loads
- Frozen, chilled and ambient
- Comprehensive food logistics services operating to BRC standard
- 40 – 44 pallet trailers, frozen or chilled or dry freight
- 13.6 m standard tri axle mono or dual temperature trailers
- Urban trailers, mono or dual temperature
- Tail lift and roller-shutter options
- Trailer tracking and control using
- Verilocation GPS and telematics systems with customer log-in, with real time log-in and temp monitoring available
- One week to 5 year contract terms as required.
- New trailers available on 3-7 year ‘all-inclusive’ contract.
- 24/7 national breakdown, recovery and maintenance.
- Replacement double-deck trailer service within 24 hours.
Either as an ongoing arrangement or for ‘one-off’ seasonal requirements, we have the knowledge and skill set to provide a dedicated Pick & Pack service for onward delivery to all UK retailers.
- Packing and labelling
- Food and non-food lines
- Operating to BRC standard and HACCP controlled
Buffaload double-deck trailers provide the perfect solution for short or medium term pallet storage for chilled, frozen or ambient goods – especially for unexpected overflow periods or seasonal peaks.
- 44, 38 or 26 pallet capacity
- Chilled, frozen or ambient pallets
- Electric standby
- Delivery and collection
For our customers who want to adapt their loading bays to accept higher trailer bodies, Buffaload engineers can provide a complete modification service – from technical drawings to finished works.
- On-site consultation and assessment
- Engineering planning and quotation
- Expert technicians to manage bespoke modifications
Our vehicle workshops and mobile service fleet are fully equipped to cover all vehicle and double-deck trailer servicing requirements.
- HGV maintenance, service and repairs
- Specialist double-deck trailer services
- Roller-shutter repairs
- Tail lift service and maintenance in accordance with LOLER regulations
- Refrigeration equipment service and repairs
- Fully equipped mobile service vans for 24/7 vehicle support
Used Equipment for sale
Buffaload Logistics and our associated businesses regularly invest in new and upgraded equipment to maintain a modern vehicle fleet and to support our ongoing development.
From time to time, we offer for sale vehicles, trailers and miscellaneous machinery which is well maintained and suitable for use for many years to come.
- Farm machinery
- General equipment
Please refer to below for new offers as they arise: